Tuesday 21 September 2010

Connected

I tend to be somewhat solitary by nature, and being a WAHM limits my social interaction even more.

But this week I've reminded myself how nice it is to connect with the wider world.  

  • I've joined British Mummy Bloggers, and I'm like a kid in a sweet shop (or a swot in a library, to be more accurate). So much to read, so many groups to join. This is going to cut into my working time in a big way, I can tell...
  • And today I had another lunch with my local SfEP branch. Yet again, I was amazed by the generosity of everyone there ~ so willing to volunteer tips and share information.

It can be hard to get 'out there' sometimes, but necessary; it's good to get new perspectives and remember that being a lone she-wolf doesn't have to mean being a lonely she-wolf.  

1 comment: